Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Greatest Idea You'll Hear This Week...

Sent in by good friend Brad_in_MA, who knows me all too well...

Christina Hendricks: I Want To Be Wonder Woman
As she stumped for the role of Wonder Woman on the red carpet at the premiere of her film, "I Don't Know How She Does It" on Monday night, Christina Hendricks, perhaps unintentionally, passed the first important audition test: wardrobe screen test.

The Emmy-nominee is one of the talks of Toronto, with co-starring roles in both the Sarah Jessica Parker comedy and the darker neo-noir, "Drive." It is in the latter film that she worked under the direction of Nicholas Winding Refn, who has made no secret of his desire to make a film based on the famous comic book character, and cast Hendricks in the leading role.


Yes, I know the link goes to HuffPo, but it doesn't matter. Know why? CHRISTINA HENDRIX AS WONDER WOMAN. There's pictures and even video at the link. You're welcome. We'll wait for you to come back from your bunk. CHRISTINA HENDRIX AS WONDER WOMAN. The mind boggles. The jokes write themselves: Golden lasso, invisible plane, CHRISTINA HENDRIX AS WONDER WOMAN... Hollywood, if you're listening, this movie would break records... SRSLY.

One last thought: CHRISTINA HENDRIX AS WONDER WOMAN

That is all.

15 comments:

lelnet said...

"CHRISTINA HENDRIX AS WONDER WOMAN. There's pictures and even video at the link. You're welcome. We'll wait for you to come back from your bunk."

That's gonna be a long wait. Are you sure you're that patient? Are you sure you're gonna _live_ that long?

:)

zeeke42 said...

I'd go see it. If there's an actress working today sexier than Christina Hendricks, I don't know who she is.

libertyman said...

I thought she already was...

Anonymous said...

I'll be in my bunk.

Brad_in_IL said...

Jay,

I'm not sure how well I know you, but I do remember an old post:
http://stuckinmassachusetts.blogspot.com/2010/12/our-miss-diana.html

- Brad

Mikael said...

Sexy as she looks in a dress, I've seen vacation shots of her... she stops being sexy in bikini.

Bubblehead Les. said...

First the Pink TuTu, now Wonder Woman? Boy, the Wife is SOOOO going to take you to the Woodshed!

BGMiller said...

Won't somebody think of the poor kittens?


BGM

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!

Chris said...

UUUUMMMMMMM, NO! I actually see Lynda Carter on a semi regular basis, she's 60 btw and Christina Hendricks still doesn't come close. Sorry.

Bob said...

Christina's too plush and well-padded for the role of an Amazon. If she was given the role she'd probably have to diet and tone/add muscle mass, which would destroy the lovely body she currently has.

Power Girl would be a better fit for Christina's physical attributes.

greg said...

Ever since she first appeared on Firefly(well, two years after since I bought the DVD box set after it was cancelled) she has been high on my list. While I would certainly see any Wonder Woman movie she was in, since being an adult, I will always compare any possible Wonder Women to Lucy Lawless at her peak on Xena...just what I picture as Wonder Woman.

Stretch said...

CHRISTINA HENDRIX AS WONDER WOMAN.

I think I just hurt myself.

Paul, Dammit! said...

Christina Hendricks in anything works for me just fine.

http://living400lbs.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/overanalyzing-the-magazine/

CoolChange©© said...

Oh my! I didn't even know who she was until I clicked on the link. Now I do. I mean I do want to know her. I mean get to know her. Sheesh! I mean see her as Wonder Woman. I'm confused!