Wednesday, September 14, 2011

With Friends Like These...

...who needs enemas...

Robb had some fun with my mini-kilt picture...

Pink's really not my color - purple (as in the royal purple) would have been a better choice IMHO. I especially like how the tutu part of the dress is sheer. That's the attention to detail we all expect from Robb Allen... Robb sent me the picture in e-mail in response to my post earlier today with MBtGE's photoshop, saying he preferred his version. I'm a little worried about Robb - too much time in the sun without pants I think...

Seriously, thanks for the plug Robb - and I promise to wear this ensemble the next time I visit y'all in Florida...

That is all.

4 comments:

Marty said...

How far behind can the assless chaps be?

Robb Allen said...

Very far. Trust me.

Jay G said...

I do have chaps, actually.

Sufficient donations will ensure I never post pictures of myself in them...

Dose are sum mighty nice retinas youse gots dere. It'd be a shame if sometin' were to happen to cause you to have dem fused...

Old NFO said...

LOL, some folks have WAY too much time on their hands...