Thursday, September 1, 2011

Heh...

TheAxe sent me a handful of pictures he took at the bloggershoot last month (wow, was it last month already? man...) In the batch was this beaut:

Spot the loony!

Just off camera is TOTWTYTR, who took one look at my, err, colorful cover garment and quipped, "Nice shirt. Do they come in Men's sizes too?" which naturally cracked everyone up and momentarily distracted them from the headgear. I think they were too busy laughing to get a good bead on the helmet while it was actually on my head, so I think I owe you one, TOTWTYTR...

It takes an uncommon mind, indeed...

That is all.

9 comments:

Marty said...

Can you say that again? I couldn't hear you because your shirts so loud.

Dave H said...

Must be nice to be able to find a helmet that fits. Do you know how hard it is to find a 5 gallon bucket that's DOT certified?

JohnW said...

Hey, I *lurve* parrot-puke shirts!

Bubblehead Les. said...

Expect a "If it Fits, it Ships" next week with your Helmet in it, after we finish with it at the NorthCoast Blog Shoot. A SMALL box, that is, heh, heh, heh....

Mike W. said...

I think that color blue suits you Jay.

TheAxe said...

More pics to come soon.

Jim said...

Shirts such as that are the Uniform of the Day around these parts.

Exquisite tastes, Jay. Well done.

Well, 'xcept for the helmet. Glad you got rid of it before it got rid of you!


Jim
Sunk New Dawn
Galveston, TX

Robert said...

Hey, I want that shirt! It is a bit brighter than what I'm wearing right now. I'm jealous...

Anonymous said...

and how many batteries will that outfit need??