Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Okay, I'll Play...

Just because I think this is one serious kick-ass song. Meme brought over from Tam, who found it at RNS:
You’re about to get eaten by the zombie hordes. You’ve prepared, but there are more than you every possibly imagined. Sorry.

As you load your last mag into your chosen weapon, what song comes up your MP3 player/IPOD?

Easy peasy. Ass, prepare to be kicked.



Thing is, once the gun runs dry, there's always this:

Kukri

They may get me, but dammit they're gonna pay for it...

That is all.

7 comments:

Dave H said...

Oooh, good choice. But on my iPod it's a coin toss between Ride of the Valkyries, Don't Fear the Reaper, or the theme from Halo.

I guess that implies a three sided coin. What the heck - cue them all up and let's get slashing!

Bubblehead Les. said...

Nazareth. Damn it! But I'd a thought with the Harley you'd be doing Meatloaf or Steppenwolf. "...Fire all your guns at once, explode into space...

Anonymous said...

My choice would be Alice in Chains, "Rooster"...

J

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I'm with the "Carmina Burana" crowd on this, although "March of the Cambreath" by (the artist formerly known as) Heather Alexander and the Wicked Tinkers would be a very close second - maybe 1.5? Kamelot's "March of Mephisto" and "Our Solemn Hour" by Within Temptation are also way up there.

LittleRed1

Irish said...

Okay I'm in , here's mine:

http://theferalirishman.blogspot.com/2011/09/okay-ill-play-too.html

weaponoffishdestruction@gmail.com said...

Battle without Honor, it's the song From Kill Bill 2, when the Crazy 88's are coming up the stairs. That's my intro music for the invading hordes.

Chad said...

kinda makes me think of a quote, can't remember who it's from: "they may find my body in a ditch in the morning, but it'll be lying on a pile of brass"