Wednesday, September 14, 2011

With A Little Help From My Friends...

Gotta tip my pen keyboard to MBtGE. He took pity on me for not owning a kilt and participating in Kilted To Kick Cancer and used his mad photoshop skills to help a blogger out:

Jay In A Kilt (Sorta)

Okay, so it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing, right? Besides, it gives me a reason to post the donation information again:

Donations can be made at www.pcf.org/kilted7 or my Kilted to Kick Cancer Team Page.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank everyone who has so generously donated so far. I'd also like to thank Ambulance Driver for kicking me in my non-kilted ass to get me involved in this. Prostate cancer - see the stats AD posted here - is serious business, and eminently survivable if caught and treated early. If I can help even one person, it's worth every self-deprecating moment.

Give 'til it hurts, folks, so we can help prevent more hurt down the road...

That is all.

No comments: