Thursday, October 13, 2011

Overheard at Blogorado...

SCI-FI keeps asking why I haven't posted this snippet. To be honest, it kinda got pushed to the back amidst all the awesome updates that have been turning me green with envy. It's pretty funny, though:
Overheard During Range Setup:


AD: "We need the biggest white reflective surface we can give him."

MattG: "Well, if you drop trou and moon him, I think that would be our biggest reflective white surface..."

(Tam spittakes Pepsi Max)

-SCI-FI
Yep. I'll be kicking myself for missing this one for a while...


That is all.

2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

We'd be buried and digging out until next spring if the beverage alert moments at Blogorado were snowflakes.

Good one!

Anonymous said...

That's TERRIBLE!

Word Verification: centh
As in: Lack of common centh