Thursday, October 13, 2011

KTKC Auction: Bid Status Update #2

Wow. We've had a fair amount of action in the past 24 hours. I am happy to report that all items have had their reserves met. As soon I receive word on the Kilt This! voucher and Hornady gift certificate this is all set. Here are the standings as of right now:
1. Free registration to one of Todd Louis Green's handgun classes.

High bid: $200 from zeeke42. Reserve met.

2. $250 gift certificate from Hornady Ammunition.

High bid: $175 from Keads. Reserve met.

3. $150 voucher off of a new kilt ($300) from Kilt This, choice of one of their standard designs in your color choice, and one kilt chain.

High bid: $151 from Will Brown. Reserve met.

4. Custom Dragon Leatherworks Talon holster for your semiauto handgun, inlaid with your family tartan or one of Dennis' standard hide inlays.

High bid: $100 from ZerCool. Reserve met.


 
Standard disclaimer: The auction runs through next Friday (10/21), and I reserve the right to modify/change if needed (i.e. if vouchers are non-transferable). Here's a chance to score some Kilted to Kick Cancer schwag *and* help out the Prostate Cancer Foundation - talk about a win-win situation! Thanks to all who bid!
 
Bid now, bid high, bid often!
 
That is all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

but but but ... I thought you NEEDED the handgun course ....

Ambulance Driver said...

If I had the money handy right now, I'd bid on the handgun course.

I might do just that if I still have the funds come the 21st.

Good on you for doing this, Jay!