Monday, October 17, 2011

Shout-Outs...

  • Congratulations to Jeff Soyer at Alphecca which has been pumping out the good stuff for NINE DAMN YEARS. I've been reading Jeff for just about all 9 years - heck, I remember the weekly Bias Check...
  • Snowflakes in Hell is no longer - say hello to "Shall Not Be Questioned". Sebastian's blog has a new look and title, but will have the same pro-gun format.
  • Phlegmmy has the most surreal post of the day/week/month up. If your story can top masturbating desktop simians, post it in comments...
  • My #1 blogdaughter has a Bingo card for any anti-gun event. I'm sure it will come in handy as we approach the 2012 silliness - with all this OccupySomething! BS and folks talking about lopping heads off, the militant left should be pushing gun control (wait for it) fast and furious...
  • Kevin asks, I comply. Good stuff!
Go read the good stuff!

That is all.

1 comment:

phlegmfatale said...

Glad you liked the monkey story. I could only barely convey the strangeness of that experience. Most irregular, indeed!