Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Help Bring Chuck Home...

Craig over at The Broken Patriot sent me this link:

Serious Time


Chuck is a puppy that lives on a military outpost in Afghanistan. He is believed to be a Kuchi Dog (link will open a new window), which is a pariah-type dog that lives and travels with the nomadic Kuchi tribes of Afghanistan.

We want to bring Chuck home safely to the United States with his soldier.
They're raising money to reach this goal. They're not protesting in front of Wall Street; they're not making goofy signs calling for free everything-under-the-sun; they're average people working hard to bring home a stray puppy a soldier befriended while stationed in Afghanistan. I'm not a dog person - severe allergies - but I know that the human-canine link is ageless and very strong.

Help out if you'd like - whether by donating or spreading the word!

That is all.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Sucker for dogs. I hit it for $20

Unknown said...

I gave them the link to The Puppy Rescue Mission, and I see they're already aware of NOWZAD. I give $5 to both every week. I'm putting in a little for chuck too.

(You get the PRM link too..)

info@thepuppyrescuemission.org

Unknown said...

Thank you Jay.

Anonymous said...

Done! Thanks for the link.