Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Settling Bets...

If I may draw your attention to the sidebar, you will note that my profile picture has changed. For the remainder of the year, as per my wager with Ambulance Driver, the usual picture of me holding the BFR has been replaced with this one:


Driving a point home


AD specified the text of the T-shirt - which is included in the very top line - but he didn't say that had to be all that the shirt said. If he would like to persist in impugning my shooting ability, this shirt can remind him that he, too, has his own, shall we say, animal magnitisme?


Now, if I recall correctly, someone's supposed to be appearing in drag as a result of the KTKC contest...

That is all.

1 comment:

Ambulance Driver said...

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

And because of your efforts, we'll probably top $11k for the 2011 campaign.

Pretty damned good for a handful of gun bloggers on barely 3 weeks' notice, huh?

I'm gonna make this a big deal in 2012...