Monday, January 16, 2012

Media Day!

Today is Media Day at the range. Well over 100 firearms manufacturers, ammunition companies, and gear providers are making their fine products available to literally hundreds of media types (both new and old, internet and print). We're being bussed to a range for a good chunk of the day to shoot ammo we don't have to pay for through guns we don't have to clean (YAY!).

Yeah, it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it...

I am going to try to provide real-time updates as best as possible. On-the-spot updates will take place mainly through the magic of my portable Elf Box (thanks to LawDog for that phrase!) - meaning that the pictures won't be top-quality, but they will be immediate. I've never been to SHOT nor Media Day, so I have no idea what to expect with regards to actual access - either for pictures or for shooting - but I'll do my best to bring the latest and greatest to MArooned.

Or I might be having too much fun shootin' stuff and post a huge update tonight - it's kinda up in the air... :)

That is all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Alan said...

PLEASE go find that asshole from Guns America and stand in front of him.

Dave H said...

Alan: "PLEASE go find that asshole from Guns America and stand in front of him."

Do you think that's wise at a shooting range?

ZerCool said...

Just tell him he needs to hang on while you finish your iPhone pics and video. He'll understand. ;-)