Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time for Another Rousing Installment!

It's my favorite game: Guess what new gun I'm getting!

I've got a new T&E gun in the works, my first for 2012. It will join the two Smith & Wesson M&Ps as well as the Ruger SR9c and LCR in the testing queue, is in a caliber I'm already testing, and comes from a company I've done T&E work for in the past. It will be revealed this Friday as Friday's Gun Pr0n. Folks in GBC and those that attended the Northeast Blogger lunch and dinner are ineligible to guess... ;)

So, who wants to take a guess what the new gun is?

That is all.

11 comments:

Brad_in_IL said...

Reminton 1911 R1 perhaps?

- Brad

chiefjaybob said...

I am stubbornly going to keep guessing Hi-Point until I"M RIGHT!!!!

North said...

PLASMA RIFLE!


God I wish it were so. You would totally rock the plasma rifle.

Dave H said...

North is right. I had a friend (ex Green Beret) who maintained that what this world needs is a good blaster.

I'm more partial to the Delameter myself, but I'm old fashioned that way.

Anonymous said...

Obviously it's the [redacted]. It only makes sense.

lee n. field said...

SR-22

Daniel in Brookline said...

Were it not for your hint about caliber, I'd say Desert Eagle.

It's not one of Kahr's new Jerichos, is it? (I wish it was -- I want one of those, but so far as I know it's not Mass-legal yet.)

Ratus said...

The S&W Governor :D

or maybe a Ruger 1911

weaponoffishdestruction@gmail.com said...

Ruger 1911 or Rger SR22 Pistol

Ed said...

Boberg Arms XR9-S.

TheAxe said...

http://www.techpin.com/wp-content/worlds-smallest-pistol.jpg

one of these, the NAA was just feeling too big for you.