Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Fusil Foto

Back a couple of weekends ago, I took my neighbors to the range. Since I've already posted pictures of 2 of the 4 guns I brought, I figured I'd post another.


This is a Colt Series 80 Gold Cup National Match 1911 in (of course) .45 ACP. I picked it up last year in what I was jokingly calling my "Total Quality" approach to firearm acquisition - getting away from picking up less expensive guns and focusing on real high-quality pieces (like last week's Model 17).

What can I say about this magnificent firearm that hasn't already been said by writers far more eloquent than myself? Simply one thing: It's mine. MINE! MINE! MINE! {/Daffy Duck}



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday you silly duck.

-dr mac

Anonymous said...

Or the seagulls in Finding Nemo:

"MineMineMineMine(etc)"