Thursday, September 13, 2007

One More Hint...

Was reminded of this one on the way to work this morning:

*If there's a car in front of me going below the speed limit, tailgating me at a distance of roughly 4 millimeters is not going to make them go any faster. All it's going to do is piss me off, and tempt me to hit my brakes so you rear-end me. That'll put my class IV receiver hitch right through your grill and into your engine. I, of course, will leave the accident scene in an ambulance, writhing in pain and giving a performance that would make William Shatner blush...

That is all.

3 comments:

knitalot3 said...

That person was in my neighborhood last week. If it's my lucky day, maybe they have moved to yours permanently.

Sevesteen said...

I'm pretty sure that must be Sumdood--He's in far too many places for a mere mortal.

Unknown said...

You might want to set the bar a little higher then Shatner, even AmbulanceDriver's trainee will see thought that :)

AE