Thursday, December 27, 2007

(Born Under A) Bad Sign...

You can just tell the ride to work is going to suck donkey balls when you get behind a Buick with baseball hats in the back window and an "Ask Me About My Grandchildren" bumper sticker...

I'm trying to imagine the conversations that must take place in the nursing homes, doctor's offices, bingo parlors, and other areas where these Q-tips congregate:
[geezer1] Hey Bill, saw you had 14 cars stacked up behind you yesterday. Good work!

[geezer2] Aw, that's nothing. Norbert had 29 cars behind him last week. Looked like a parade or something. The left turn signal left on for 7 ½ miles was pure genius


That is all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't driven by an old guy in a hat, was it?

Jay G said...

I dunno. I couldn't see his head over the headrest...

knitalot3 said...

Four other cars and I got to follow a 4WD Jeep going 25 mph this morning. The view was just lovely.

I almost got run over by a transport van that was focused on busting through the center snow median and forgot to look BOTH ways first.

Ah.... It was a good commute, I lived.

And then there was a mouse in front of the door and I couldn't go in. (really.)

Ace said...

I dunno. I couldn't see his head over the headrest...

I bet all you could see was a pair of hands on the steering wheel.