Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yes, Even More New Blogs!

And a change...

First off, please welcome three new blogs to the MArooned blogroll:

1. US Citizen at Traction Control, who links to MArooned through the eminently excellent People of the Gun site (gratuitous plug alert!). All good stuff, definitely worth a read.

2. Caillean at Caillean's Ramblings. Not exactly the same political wavelength as the raving lunatic editorial board here at MArooned, but still good people. Please also note the inclusion on "Bloggers I've Met"; this is someone I know in meatspace and consider a friend; please refrain from pre-judging based on political affiliations (even if they are wrong...) :)

3. Westie at The Ward Twenty. This is the blog I was frantically searching for a while back; I remembered the "Twenty" part of the name but nothing else and was completely and utterly stymied in my searching... Anyhoo, he's a fellow MAhole with similar likes and dislikes to your humble host.

Secondly, I'm happy to move Bill at The Eclectic One to Bloggers I've Met after this past weekend's trip to the range. See the above note for Caillean regarding good people and not pre-judging.

Welcome aboard everyone!

That is all.

No comments: