Saturday, November 15, 2008

Got Drill?

So I saw the dentist this morning. Took care of some cavities. There's no truth to the rumor it was like this:



Heh. Actually, my dentist is very good (and just so happens to be a fellow gunnie!). I prefer to have my cavities filled without novacaine, because I'd rather have a few moments of unpleasantness than to have my mouth numb for half the day.

There's a metaphor for left- vs. right- in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it...

That is all.

2 comments:

MeatAxe said...

takes "drill, baby drill" to a whole new place. to say nothing of "drill here, drill now."

tn

Epijunky said...

I love the fact that I never know what I'm going to get when I come visit here.

That movie, by the way, is my baby brother's favorite (I never said he was right in the head). He broke out into "Feed Me Seymour" in the car tonight.

I'm having a root canal in the next week, btw. I'm currently rethinking me telling my dentist that I didn't need the nitrous.