Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WANT!!!

Latest G&A came in the mail today. On the cover is the new Kahr P380:



One word: WANT!

Wow. Kahr reliability and accuracy in a P3AT-sized (and weighted) package. What's not to love?

Sadly, although there are some firearms from Kahr on the MA Approved Firearms Roster {spit}, none are available for sale in the Volksrepublik. It is highly doubtful that the P380 will fare any better; meaning that the only way to get ahold of one as a MA captive resident will be to pay an exhorbitant price for one brought in by someone moving into state.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate this state?

That is all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. This state might have had the Boston Tea Party but the spirit of freedom has died a long time ago. Bureaucracy rules the day now.

angus lincoln said...

I'd like to see some real life comparasins made between the pocket guns like this Kahr, a Seecamp and a NAA Gaurdian as well as a Ruger LCP or the Keltec version.
The Kahr looks like it falls into the upper end of these guns and I would love to own one. My Makarov is just a bit big for the front pocket.

Jay G said...

Hmmm.

If I borrow Dad's Seecamp and get together with Bruce, we can cover the Seecamp, P3AT, and LCP...

That might be an interesting post...

Sevesteen said...

Based on my experiences with the Kahr I owned, and the Keltec I still own, I'd prefer Keltec reliability.

Weer'd Beard said...

I still want the PM45.

Not sure when...but I WILL have one!

Paul said...

Is it really any smaller than the PM9? My wife has one, and we're very pleased with it.