Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Blogs!

Got a few more blogs to add to the blogroll:

First up is The Sigboy Chronicles, hosted by my Facebook friend Sigboy. He actually sought me out on chat and shamelessly asked for a link. I like that. Reminds me of... Me!

Next up is Of Mule Dung and Ash, a friend of Ambulance Driver's who, for some bizarre reason known only to himself, decided I was worth linking (and not telling so I could reciprocate, ahem!). He approaches politics from the left side of the aisle, but has the same "leave me the hell alone" attitude that I do. He's a good read, even if his politics are wrong (I kid! I kid!) :)

Lastly we have The Drawn Cutlass, who I found through my standard jaunt through my Sitemeter referrals. And, thus, the third pirate is added to the MArooned blogroll. Yaaaarrrgh!!!

Welcome aboard everyone!

That is all.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Thank you, Jay. Very much appreciated.

Bob

TOTWTYTR said...

Mule Breath is a great guy. He and I discuss a wide ranging variety of topics and mostly agree on them. Politics is the biggest area in which we disagree, but I have hope that he'll see the light some day.

The only problem is that I only get to see him once or twice a year.

Sigboy said...

Thank you Jay. I sir, am in your debt. This is for you:
http://thesigboychronicles.blogspot.com/2009/01/linky-love.html