Okay, it might be the hangover talking, but I think I'm mixing my metaphors...
There are many things we all need to work on. Daily exercise. Eating more healthy. Reading more. Expanding our minds rather than our waistbands; working on bettering ourselves for the good of humanity, yadda yadda yadda. That comes later. Right now, it's all about the rich gunnie goodness.
So, without further interruption, here's Jay G's New Year's Gunnie Resolutions. In 2009, I pledge to:
- Practice dry firing at least twice a week.
- Practice drawing from concealment once a week.
- Go shooting at least twice a month.
- Take at least one course this year.
- Help out at the gun club for at least two events.
- Sign up at least five new people to GOAL and the NRA
- Instruct at last three new shooters.
- Start reloading.
- Purchase at least half a dozen new (to me) guns.
- Carry whenever possible.
What are your Gunnie Resolutions for 2009?
That is all.