Monday, March 16, 2009

Northeast Blogger Early Spring Meet Reminder, Part II

Okay. We're at T-minus six days and counting for "Dinner with AD" and one week from the "Early Spring Northeast Blogger (plus AD) Shoot". Read previous updates here.



Meet-n-Eat

Date: Sunday, March 22nd
Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (closing time, I'd wager they'll let us stay later if needed)
Location: Hilltop Steakhouse, Route 1, Saugus MA - I have called and reserved an area to seat up to 30 people (any more and we'll need to make other arrangements).
Event: Dinner & drinks with the incomparable Ambulance Driver
Attendees:
JD
MedicMatthew
Zeeke42
Andrew
Elizabeth & Bill
TOTWTYTR
Ross
Lissa
Weer'd Beard
Scotaku
Ken
Nate
Heath & Mrs. Heath
Sci-Fi & B
Ted
Marko
libertyman
wally?
(please let me know if your name is on this list and shouldn't be or should be but isn't)


Meet-n-Shoot

Date: Monday, March 23rd
Time: Figure we'll start at 10:00AM and go until mid-afternoon.
Location: Harvard Sportsman's Club, Harvard MA. Meet at the pistol range (first range on the left as you come in).
Event: Flinging lead downrange with your favorite EMS blogger (and a shaved head biker gun nut).

Attendees:
JD
MedicMatthew
Zeeke42?
Andrew
Elizabeth & Bill
TOTWTYTR
Ross
Scotaku
Ken
Nate
Heath & Mrs. Heath
wally?
(please let me know if your name is on this list and shouldn't be or should be but isn't)


There's still plenty of room at the dinner (I count 22 attendees including your humble host) and at the shoot (15 including yours truly), so say the word if you want to attend.

One final update on Thursday (including ordnance!), then we're off to the races!

That is all.

9 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

I'll be at hilltop, But I had some last-minuet changes, I won't make it to Harvard. Sorry! A buddy's going to be in town, Would it be OK if I came +1?

Anonymous said...

Jay,
Sucks to be out of town. Ugh.

Everyone else, have fun & stay safe.

Anonymous said...

Jay, you missed Bill! :P But then again, we are a package deal. :D

Weer'd Beard: We're not limited to people at Harvard on the condition we share (the range) if an members come by wanting to shoot. Easy enough as the place is HUGE! (And I know the lot of us 'plays well with others'.)

Jay G said...

Weer'd,

I assume you mean is it okay if you bring your friend to the dinner? Right now we've got room so it looks fine.

Brad,

You'll be missed. Hope you can make the next one.

Elizabeth,

Holy smokes, you're right. I will correct that post haste. Sorry Bill!

And thank you so very much for hosting us at Harvard. I've shot there many times before and it is an awesome club (I just wish it were closer...).

Most of us play well with others. Or at least fake it enough to get by... *g*

Lissa said...

BTW, Jay, I know you're strict about your diet and stuff, but if I don't see you shoving steak into your piehole I will lose faith in humanity. Forever.

Anonymous said...

Jay,
I'm definitely in for Saturday and am hoping for Sunday too

Jay G said...

Uh, Wally? Look at the dates. It's Sunday night dinner, Monday morning/afternoon range...

Would hate for you to show up at Hilltop at 6:00 PM on Saturday night...

(Well, at least you'd get a good steak dinner...)

Anonymous said...

DAAAHHHH please ignore my lunacy

zeeke42 said...

I'll be at Hilltop, but not at Harvard.