Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Revelation!

I have made a disturbing discovery:

Bacon is the seven deadly sins.

Pride: We're all proud of our bacon-making skills.

Covetness: Don't have bacon? Then you covet it.

Lust: Duh. It's bacon.

Anger: Try taking my bacon away and see how angry I get.

Gluttony: Ever cook up bacon and have leftovers? I didn't think so.

Envy: You have bacon and I don't. 'Nuff said?

Sloth: Eat too much bacon.




There you have it. All seven deadly sins as embodied by bacon. There is clearly only one thing to do for the benefit of mankind: Send your bacon to me. I'll protect you from it's evil intentions...

That is all.

(Forgot to give thanks to Marko's status on Facebook this morning for the inspiration)

11 comments:

Borepatch said...

Get ready for the Obama administration's Bacon redistribution program of 2009 ...

JD said...

Guess I am going straight to hell then. . .

The road to hell is not paved by good intentions, it is really paved in bacon. . . .

alan said...

So bacon really is the perfect food.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Breda's reaction to this . . .

Viva la Bredalucion !!!!!!!

Jay G said...

The road to hell is paved with bacon.

As are the arteries of millions...

Mike W. said...

I have a confession to make.

I can't remember the last time I ate bacon.

I LOVE bacon, I just never eat it.

Anonymous said...

It will be banned because Muslims don't eat pork, and, you know, BHO and his alliances...

Sigivald said...

Ever cook up bacon and have leftovers?

Yes, actually.

I mean, they got eaten as part of another meal, but they were totally leftovers.

Sabra said...

I cannot send you my bacon, alas, because I am saving it all up to make an AD-attractant bacon corset. ;-)

I've actually always been rather unimpressed by my bacon-making skills. This is probably due to the fact that, although I like crunchy bacon, I don't like it so crunchy that it explodes into a small pile of bacon-ash the first time you bite it...which seems to be how everyone else likes it.

Anonymous said...

you can have my bacon when you pry my COLD DEAD HANDS away from it.

No, wait, I'll just eat it.

BaconBaconBacon said...

Wow, we feel totally convicted. Hope you don't mind if we quote you on http://baconbaconbacon.tumblr.com