Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Special Gun Nuts Blogroll Additions!

Whoa. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa. I have been seriously remiss in adding some folks to the blogroll here at MArooned. These are folks who I've been chatting with for months now over at Gun Nuts/Blog Talk Radio chat and yet, foolishly, do not yet have on my blogroll.

A thousand apologies, all...

Listed alphabetically:

Atomic Nerds
Blackfork
Confessions of a Gun-Toting Seagull
FarmGirl
Gay_Cynic
Yuri Orlov
Zercool

(Now, if'n y'all - except Atomic Nerds - could see fit to addin' lil ol' me to your 'rolls... *g*)

Anyone I've missed from Gun Nuts, please leave a link in comments and I'll add you to Friday's update. Also, numerous folks have e-mailed me to say that they've added MArooned to their blogrolls - just wanted to say thanks, I'll get you added by Friday, and I will answer your e-mails, I promise. Just real busy ATM...


Welcome aboard everyone!

And while we're doing the linky-love goodness, I want to beg point out that Matt G, RobertaX(thanks RobbieX!), and Sebastian have been daily reads for ages here, and yet my linky-love goes unrequited... Ahem... Folks, I'm married, I'm used to begging here...

That is all.

7 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Yeah! I voted for Obama because Sebastian didn't add me to his blog roll!

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

While I could be (have been) called a gun nut, I don't come anywhere close to the gun-nuttery exhibited by the above mentioned folks.

Anonymous said...

I have no blogroll, sadly, so I can't add you. Livejournal is kinda bitey that way.

Rest assured, I head over here nearly every day to find out what the news from MA is. :)

Roberta X said...

Dona and done! So there.

Roberta X said...

Frikkin' Great Vowel Shift. Done and done.

Ah types GUD.

Jay G said...

Yeah! Score one for begging!

:)

Thanks RobertaX!

(And AE, don't worry - there will be an update on Friday; you'll be added then...)

Zercool,

Don't sweat it. Weer'd beard makes the cut, and he's on LJ too...

And T-bolt, don't even joke about that...

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

Sweet! I get to hang out with the cool kids!