Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Blogs! New Blogs!

Whoa. Found a bunch of new blogs to add to the blogroll today (once again, continuing the "move the Friday stuff to Thursday because of Christmas" theme).

Please welcome the following new blogs:

1. The Evil Monster Duck. I think this is someone I know from the local gun boards; in any case I love the name and the proprietor, Rogue, is a local. Think it might even be a fellow MAhole.

2. Coordinated Illumination. Starts off with one of my favorite quotes from Ronald Reagan in the header; explains the name in the first linked post; and goes by "sofa".

3. Wood, steel, and a single action .45. Mudruck is one of the Gunblogger Conspiracy regulars that I just found out had a blog. I'm trying to link all my GBC homies, so if you're one of the regulars and not on the 'roll, shoot me a note.

4. Just Another Missouri Rebel. JRebel is another GBC regular who has taken up the pen keyboard.


And once again, I'll reiterate my blogroll policy. I run a more-or-less reciprocal blogroll here at MArooned (I do have standards, believe it or not). If you've got me linked at your blog, drop me a line and let me know.

Now go read these new folks!

That is all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jay. Peace be with you.
YeOldFurt

JRebel said...

Merry Christmas Jay. Stay Warm.

Jay G said...

Thanks YeOldFurt. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

JRebel, thanks. And Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Rogue said...

Thanks Jay.

You know me from facebook through Larry Correia. I'm up in Billerica.

Rogue (Chris)

Jay G said...

(light goes on over Jay's head)

Brickah? Hell, we're practically neighbors... Shoot me a PM sometime, we oughta go shootin'!