Thursday, December 31, 2009

Winter Classic...

Thanks to the kindness of a friend (who I'm not certain wants to be named, necessarily...) TheBoy and I will be attending tomorrow's "Winter Classic" at Fenway Park. This is the third year that the Winter Classic (an NHL game played in a MLB stadium) will be played; and the first time it's being held at Fenway Park. Given the storied background of Fenway, and repeated rumors of a new baseball park, this may very well be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Now, I may be too hungover to fully appreciate it, but I'll be there... :)

That is all.

5 comments:

David said...

Go Flyers!

;-)

That's a great opportunity, enjoy it!

Michael W. said...

"Now, I may be too hungover to fully appreciate it, but I'll be there... :)"

You sir, are SUCH a cheap date........-grin-

Happy New Year to You and Yours!

Jay G said...

Har har, David. I'll remember that... ;)

Michael,

Nah, I'll be fine. But I am a cheap date...

And thanks. Same to you and yours!

Old NFO said...

Enjoy! :-) you need a little 'antifreeze' anyway, right?

TOTWTYTR said...

You picked a good game to go to. I'm no hockey fan, but I was excited watching the end.

I particularly liked the ending, although David probably didn't. :)