Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday PM Yuks...

Sent to me by commenter and blogshoot attendee stickman is the following laffer:
So it seems that a couple of weeks ago, Lucifer himself was walking around Hell, observing all the suffering. He was on a mission to be sure everyone was enduring the maximum pain when he noticed a chubby old guy with white hair sweating and shoveling coal. The guy was obviously in great distress, but the Devil decided he just wasn't suffering sufficiently.

So, he walked up to the perspiring old fellow and whispered in his ear,"Hey, Teddy... Have I told you a Republican got your Senate seat?"

Heh. I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing that...

That is all.

2 comments:

charles said...

Jay, your Rooney revolver is making the rounds: http://ingunowners.com/forums/handguns/78143-the_ultimate_home_defense_and_concealed_carry_gun.html

wv: doodwove Sum dood wove back and forth as he was attacking me and I couldn't hit him.

Old NFO said...

:-) I LIKE It...