Thursday, August 12, 2010

Envy Me...

...for tonight, I shall be surrounded by smart, sassy gun chicks.

Breda asked me to come on and talk about the Northeast Bloggershoot, and has also invited Lissa to talk about both her experience at the Bloggershoot as well as her overall journey-to-gunchickhood (described in excellent detail at the link). It will be a great show (provided I remember to breathe and don't pass out from the sheer amount of AWESOME present) with all kinds of gun talk, gun chick talk (I'll just sit back and admire), and whatever else happens to present itself for discussion. I'm excited as all get out!

Breda, Bonnie, Lissa... and me - just call me Charlie...

That is all.

6 comments:

Alan said...

Bosley.

Mike W. said...

heh! Alan for the WIN!

Lissa said...

So excited!!! *bounces up and down on her cubicle chair*

Brad_in_IL said...

Excited hell. Are we peons allowed to COVET ????

jetfxr69 said...

"Bosley" was absolutely my first thought too.

Sorry Jay, we know you better than you think....

dr mac said...

The hour went by much too fast.