Thursday, August 19, 2010

Payin' the Bills...

Folks, I'd like to draw your attention to a new feature here at MArooned. If you'll look over at the right sidebar, right under the "About Me" section, you'll see a new section called "Jay Pays the Bills". Yes, I've decided to embrace my inner capitalist and start taking advertisements here on the blog, and the very first one is for Sportsman's Guide, reproduced here in its entirety to call special attention to the first ad ever here at MArooned:


Find the best quality Hunting Tree Stand at SportsmansGuide.com

Do me a favor and go take a look at what they've got to offer. We believe in patronizing our sponsors here at MArooned. If anyone else out there would like to discuss advertising with me, I can be reached via the e-mail in my Profile.

It's about time the guy in sales got around to selling out...

That is all.

4 comments:

libertyman said...

Nothing wrong with capitalism -- do we access Sportsman's Guide through your site, and you get a few pesos? If so, glad to do it.

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose you can talk Sportsmans' Guide into shipping ammo into our fair commonwealth once again?

Brad_in_IL said...

Jay,

Theospark.net is a daily read for me. I found this the other day and simply *had* to post it here.

http://www.theospark.net/2010/08/free-bowhunt.html

- Brad

TOTWTYTR said...

My problem with Sportsmen's Guide and it's cousin Cheaper Than Dirt is that neither will ship a large array of firearms related equipment to MA. Not just ammo, but knives, some sights, magazines of any capacity, and a bunch of other stuff that has "WTF are they thinking?" written all over it.

That's not to say that you shouldn't channel your inner capitalist, but you might want to look for sponsors that will ship most items to MA.

Yeah, I know you're a national level blogger now, but still.