Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Stuff I Need...

Blogson zeeke42 sent me the link to this little wonder:

Road Rage Cards

Yes, it is exactly what you think it is. Pre-printed, laminated cardboard cards with expressions guaranteed to get you noticed on the road. Better to remain silent and still get your point across about the other driving being a f**king idiot and all that...

And of course, my personal favorite:



Something tells me I'd be in trouble if I got a set of these cards...

That is all.

6 comments:

David Neylon said...

The only I don't like is the picture of the gun saying "I wish this was real".

Christina RN LMT said...

I WANT THIS!!! I NEED THIS!!! I MUST HAVE THIS!!!

I've said many times I need a sign, so that people can actually know what I'm saying to/about them.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. It's missing my favorite Road Rage reply.

"I'm sorry. I don't speak 'Crazy Bitch.'"

MaddMedic said...

I fail to see what the problem is.

You should have these.
You need them!!

Get them!!

RW said...

20 years ago I had the idea of an LED screen that sat in your back windshield which scrolled a saying based on which button you - the driver - pushed, from a choice of, say, 5 or 10. They could range from "thank you" as a tip of the cap to someone who let you merge to "Merry Christmas" to "my son made the All-star team" to "Palin/Beck '12" to "How's that hope & change working out for ya"something more intense for folks who are a-holes (it would not allow curses or overt epithets). Sort of like a virtual bumper sticker, complete with variable phrases to choose from.

Doubt it'd be legal, but I bet I'd make a few million.

1389 said...

I just want a placard that says EPIC FAIL!

Trouble is, I'm not sure that bad drivers can read any better than they can drive.