Thursday, February 3, 2011

Important Update...

Got an e-mail from Dennis at Dragon Leatherworks yesterday:
I'm going to go out on a limb here, based on what I see in interest in the Talon (by way of e-mail inquiries and actual sales that have come in) but I want you all to know, so that you could post updates on your reviews, that I've made the decision to offer the Talon with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. If workmanship of the holster fails during normal use to the original owner, it gets repaired free of charge.
To recap:
  • Quality handmade leather holster
  • Under $100
  • Lifetime warranty
Why are you not ordering one?

That is all.

2 comments:

Snarky said...

Because I don't own a gun to carry in that pretty pretty holster!

Anonymous said...

Because he doesn't make one that fits my shoulder thingie that goes up.