Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Favorite Game!

It's time once again for my favorite game, "Guess Jay's New Gun!" Yes, there has been a new addition to the G. armory which will debut tomorrow. No, it's not a grail gun (nor a S&W BG 380, JP!). It's something that I may have mentioned in passing from time to time but never seriously pursued - I more or less had it fall in my lap. Here's a hint: It's something that's going to allow for a lot of options, and will most likely result in several "hey, what do you think about _X_" type posts in the coming months.

So, what are your guesses for the new gun?

That is all.

20 comments:

bluesun said...

Is the X a hint? An X-frame revolver?

Anonymous said...

Saiga 12!

...

JP said...

Not a BG380?

Fail!

Butch Cassidy said...

Beaten to Saiga, so, um... a Dan Wesson kit?

Daddy Hawk said...

Since you mentioned a lot of options, I'm guessing a Ruger 10/22.

Justin Buist said...

I'm gonna go with a 10/22 as my guess too.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Something with a lot of Picatinny rails all over it? And you just did a review of .22LR Tacticool Trainers, so I'm guessing it's one of those .

Anonymous said...

I'm with Les. Maybe the tacticool Sig .22?

Jim said...

I'm guessing a Ruger SR-22.

lordjim said...

A "Callahan full-bore auto lock with customized trigger double cartridge thorough gauge?" If so will you call her Vera?

WV: alode: What liberals poo when they think of an armed citizen.

chiefjaybob said...

I'm going to go off the beaten path-- a Barrett .50cal sniper rifle bolt action.

Mike W. said...

Deagle?

Ancient Woodsman said...

An AR-something-er-other?

Jay G said...

No one is even vaguely close...

libertyman said...

Thompson center?

Joat said...

Ar-15?

Anonymous said...

Kahr PM9?

wolfwalker said...

Single Action Army in .45 Long Colt.

[snicker.wav]

Seriously, though ... maybe a Garand? or a Springfield '03?

libertyman said...

An X caliber ? But those are rare, right?

DJ said...

Glock 17? You need more combat tupperware...


WV: burris

I kid you not. Snip available for viewing.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/44/wvburris.jpg