Friday, April 29, 2011

Off to the Convention...

Okay, heading off to the convention itself now. Picking up a few folks on the way (did I mention I have a MINIVAN???) and then braving Pittsburgh traffic and (from what Bubblehead Les tells me) a dearth of parking to actually drive into the convention center. Gotta check in at the NRA Media Center (it still floors me that I am considered media!), grab my press credentials (heh), and hit the exhibit floor. I've got a handful of folks I need to visit, but in general I want to walk around with my shiny new camera, take a ton of pictures, and try not to drool on the gunnie goodness.

Will try to post updates from the floor, assuming I don't go into a cool-stuff-induced coma... :)

That is all.

1 comment:

Borepatch said...

Next year I'm joining you. Would have been a fun ride down.

Damn.