Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Still Think Those Illegals Are Harmless, Mumbles?

Bubblehead Les sent me this story; I'm guessing he felt my blood pressure was too low or something...

Marshfield murder suspect's immigration status in question

MARSHFIELD (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - A murder investigation is underway in Marshfield, where a young mother was allegedly stabbed to death by her ex-boyfriend. Police say the suspect may be in this country illegally.

...

Police say Almeida stabbed 24-year-old Patricia Frois during a domestic dispute inside their apartment complex, then went on the run. He was eventually found hiding in a backyard shed not far from the scene.

Folks who know the couple say they had a history of domestic violence, so it's not like Almeida woke up one morning feeling oddly stabby. They broke up, he couldn't take it, he decided if he couldn't have her no one could. It's a sad story that's as old as the human condition, and his immigration status doesn't change how awful the crime is.

But it does raise the question, though, of whether the murder would have happened if immigration laws were enforced. I'm going to go out on a limb and theorize that this isn't Almeida's first run-in with police: fake visa, fake passport, history of domestic violence, etc. Something tells me they probably have a long file on this guy. Just a hunch.

It's when guys like Mumbles stand up and call me racist because I want the illegals out of the country that I get pissed off. My grandparents came to this country legally. They played by the rules, went through proper channels, and stayed on the right side of the law even after coming to America. It's the bogus claim that illegal aliens have committed no crime; this insane desire to believe that if the US had wide open borders these people would be sweetness and light; it just rankles. When your first act is to crap all over the laws of a nation to get in, it's hard to buy the "model citizen" BS.

Deport all who are in this country illegally; deport the criminals via trebuchet into the Gulf of Mexico.

That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe he was pulled over this past summer for driving without a license.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Trust me Jay. I'm on 15 mg. of Bystollic daily for my blood pressure, and every time I read about another Illegal committing Murder, I wonder if I need to have the Doctor up my dosage.

Evyl Robot Michael said...

I too have been called 'racist' and even 'xenophobic' for my stance on illegal aliens. Oddly (or not so much), those that I've heard being the most against illegal aliens are naturalized citizens. The bottom line is this: we have methods by which people in other parts of the world can legally become citizens of this great country. It's not hard. If you knock on my front door, I may invite you in. If you sneak in my back door, I'ma gonna shoot your ass!

crash burn said...

And while we're at it, let's build a second trebuchet for their apologists and justifiers.

@Les, I'm wondering if my dosages could be lowered if I just went all out Boondock Saints all over these situations!