Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Influence Grows...

Went out for lunch yesterday with some friends. One's a buddy of mine who I've been friends with since high school, some 25 years now. The other friend I mentioned earlier, a high school friend who I recently got back in touch with.

Needless to say, with two gun nuts at the table, we started talking about firearms and such. Out of the blue, my long-time friend (who, BTW, is a staunch pacifist although not a leftist moonbat, he's just a real "turn the other cheek" sort) asks me,
"So, how hard is it to get my LTC?"
Not only that, but I was contacted by another friend about going shooting. She was impressed by my confession and wanted to go shooting for the first time. Looks like I'll be chalking up more new shooter in the coming months.

Makes the shitty week I had suddenly seem a lot better, I tell you what...

That is all.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good on ya Jay! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

They've seen the light at the end of the tunnel? That tunnel being "The Big Dig?" Oboy.

Anonymous said...

Jay,

I long for the day when my Darling Charming Wife asks the question . . . how hard is it to get my LTC. Baby steps, my friend. Baby steps.