Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hey, Irony...

Back when I posted about getting the Browning, I groused about having to look for "pre-ban" high normal capacity magazines for it as a MA resident. Zach over at The Next Chapter sent me an e-mail graciously offering a pair of magazines that he had left over from his Inglis Browning that he had since let go. All he asked was that I sent a SASE for shipping.

Well, imagine my surprise to find out that he's located in the People's Soviet of Illinois! It struck me as surpremely ironic that a gun nut in IL was helping out a gun nut in MA with a ZOMG EVILLL GUN MAGAZINE. Made even more ironic, of course, that it was Al Gore's intarwebz that allowed us to share this information.

Seriously, thanks a million Zach. I solemnly promise to do something nice for someone down the road as you counseled.

That is all.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Jay, the HiPowers and Handguns website is a good resource for the Hi-Power owner.

John the Texaner said...

+1 on the HiPowers and Handguns site. Stephen Camp is a cool guy, and has lots of great info.

So these are 13-rounders then? Pity that MA is so stupid about these things. Mec-Gar makes an excellent flush-fit 15-round Hi-Power mag. It's all I carry anymore.