Monday, July 13, 2009

Northeast Blogger Shoot, Summer Edition Update Part II...

Original post here; first update here.


Second Annual Northeast Blogger Shoot Meet & Shootin' Spectacular!!!


Okay. I think this is set now. We've got a place. We've got a time. We've got folks showing up. We've got all the makings of a Northeast Blogger Summer Shoot!!!


First, let's present the specifics:

Date: Sunday, August 2nd, 2009

Time: 10:00 AM EST until 5:00 PM/dusk/cops get called/we get kicked out

Location: Area 12, doubletrouble's sooper seekrit (and very heavily guarded) private range. Invitation only.

Attendees:

doubletrouble
JD
Andrew
Borepatch
Marko
Lissa
weer'd beard
zeeke42
MedicMatthew

Possible:
ZerCool
brad_in_ma
Paul
mopar
wally
David
Bennett
TOTWTYTR
libertyman
The Saj


Wow. 10 definites and 10 possibles. With less than three weeks to go, let's work on getting more of those "possibles" turned into "definites", okay? We've got a definitive date. We've got a time. We have a private range where the only hard-and-fast rules are that the owner's word is LAW and the Four Rules must be obeyed at all times. Other than that, it's all good. There's plenty of guns to go around; plenty of cherished children's toys to bayonet, and much talkie-talkie with wicked smaht folks to be had...

So who else wants in on the shootie - and bayonetie - goodness?

That is all.

15 comments:

scotaku said...

Add another maybe. I'll see if I can reschedule saving the universe... I bet I can slot that for the following Tuesday. I'll have to get back to you.

Paul, Dammit! said...

WTF? Again? You know, I went from a 4-month on/2 month off job rotation to 2 weeks on/2 off, and I'm STILL going to be at work. Waaaah!

Jay G said...

scotaku,

If the universe needs savin', you're better off in the midst of heavily armed bloggers. That's a scientifically known fact...

Atom Smasher said...

Darn. I'm jealous.

Weer'd Beard said...

Wanna carpool again, Jay?

Anonymous said...

Move the wife and I into the yes column please!

Weer'd Beard said...

Woo-Hoo! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Bruce said...

Excellent date selection. I'm in.

Jay G said...

W00t!!!

And yes, weer'd, I'm up for car-pooling again...

Anonymous said...

What timing, just got a delivery of .44mag for the lever action. Yee Ha!

Heath J said...

Man.... You guys had to do this the same weekend we shoot service rifle at Camp Perry!

Otherwise I so would've been in for this..

Bruce said...

I'll bring some Gadsden/Culpeper goodies to give away, including one of these.

http://www.gadsdenandculpeper.com/arcoandtaits.html

libertyman said...

If the secret place can be narrowed down to NH , I'm in.

Bruce said...

Picked up a couple boxes of Madsen food today.

livy said...

Filed the paper work to have fun in NH, now lets see how fast the alphebit types are?