Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gunnie Christmas List

Dear Santa,

I have been extra good this year. I went to the range more often than I did last year, just like I said I would. I brought five new shooters to the range this year. I saved five guns from the street. So, in the Christmas spirit of giving, here's what I want for Christmas*:

  • Kahr PM9
  • Kel-Tec Sub2000 that takes 9mm Sig P226 mags
  • Remington 870 Police
  • Remington 7615
  • Ruger Mark III
  • Ruger 10/22
  • Ruger SR-556
  • Ruger LCR
  • S&W M&P15
  • S&W M&P22
  • S&W M&P45
  • Pre-ban AK clone
  • Advantage Arms G30 conversion kit (ideally as a demo...)
  • Pre-ban Browning Hi-Power magazines
  • Safes for rifles and pistols
  • Pelican gun case for rifles and pistols
  • 1,000 rounds of .45 ACP ammo
  • 500 rounds of .38 Special wadcutter ammo
  • Any amount of .380 ACP ammo
I figure that ought to be enough to get you started, Santa. Cleaning supplies (moar Hoppes #9 plskthanx); gift cards to Dick's Sporting Goods, Cabelas, or Bass Pro; or other miscellaneous gun nut stuff is always appreciated if none of the above fits into my stocking (although that PM9 would fit into any stocking I possess, hint hint...) I even promise not to take any potshots at your reindeer this year (tell Rudolph I said "sorry" again, wouldja?).

All my best,

Jay G.
MArooned


So what's on your gunnie Christmas list?

That is all.

*items that I stand a chance of actually getting. Non-MA compliant guns like the Ruger LCP, Kel-Tec PF9, etc. are out, as are new regular capacity magazines, semi-automatic rifles with folding or collapsible stocks.

8 comments:

Keith said...

That's it? Piker. He has a magic sled, it's not as if you have to worry about overloading him with the weight.

Jay G said...

Well, like I said, I was trying to keep the list (somewhat) realistic, as in these are all items that I might buy for myself in the future.

I mean, otherwise it'd just be a rundown of every full-auto firearm ever made, with a bunch of explosive devices thrown in.

Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea either... ;)

Borepatch said...

Dear Santa. I've been really, really good. Please bring me "Shall Issue" Massachusetts CCW laws.

kthanxbai

Borepatch

P.S. I've double-plus extra crazy good!

Bruce said...

.380 ammo? What do you think Santa is, a miracle worker?

Keith said...

I'm going all out. Santa's either bringing me a reloading set up and whatever else I can think of, including a shed to keep it in, or Christmas night is when I use up all of my buck tags.

Wally said...

I am hoping for enough free time and energy to finish my build before BAG-day. And for Mr Murphy, free time doesn't mean lack of paying work...

The wish list would be a powered brass trimmer, new non-fall-aparty laser for the M4, lead melting setup, and some solid wall brackets to hang new shelves over the reloading bench.

...And some type of forklift to more easily move the 15,000 rounds of .380. ok, I kid, I kid.

Pop N Fresh said...

you've been try'n to get companies to send you demo goodies, why not ask your readers to each send you one .380 round each for 'ol x-mas? Could add up pretty quick.

Unknown said...

A JOB!!!!