Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Gun Pr0n #44...

Aw crap. Had a great picture ready to roll today, but there's no way I can resist the lure of the numbers... The little gun will have to wait until next week. This week, in honor of #44, I'll have to showcase a gun of that caliber:




This is a Taurus Model 431 in .44 Special. 3" barrel, adjustable sights, 5 round capacity. Picked it up eons ago, it sat in the safe forever, and sold it a few years back. Every once in a while I regret selling it, then I look at the price of .44 Special ammo and don't feel so bad...



Stay tuned next week. With any kind of luck there will be some serendipitous .45 goodness...



That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solid choice. Too bad that little package wasn't chambered for .44 magnum. I'm really looking forward to what you'll be posting next week . . . the anticipation of the old vs. the new is delightful. You gonna post a pic of a Desert Eagle or S&W .500 magnum in week 50?

BobG said...

I've got one of these. Since I reload, ammo is cheap. The only change I made was to put some Hogue grips on it; the originals were a little short for my hands.

Sigivald said...

.44 Special's pretty cheap if you load it yourself.

Just sayin'.