Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Blogs!

Okay, I got a couple of takers from my bleg, so the blogroll swells by two new additions:

1. Justin Buist, at the eponymously titled blog. He's had MArooned on the rolls for a while and apparently I've been too freakin' blind to notice. Sorry Justin! I click over from his comment to find this post up. Talk about small world! (side note: Last October was the last time I acquired a new long arm? Man... I am slipping in my old age...)

2. The mysteriously named TOTWTYTR over at Too Old To Work, Too Young To Retire. I've met this person, so this blog goes under "Bloggers I've Met" as well, but owing to concerns for their privacy I won't reveal any other information. I will say, though, that this person is sharp as a whip and major-league funny. I can only see good things coming from this new blog.

Thanks for answering the call, guys. Now, for the rest of ya... I know there are more blogs out there; I've seen 'em. So let me know!

That is all.

No comments: