Friday, March 6, 2009

Blogroll Additions

Yes, folks, two blogroll addition updates in one week. It's been a good week here at MArooned (and I don't just mean from the Breda-lanche over the sinful bacon post, although that was nice...)

Have four new blogs to add to the 'roll, an amazing three of which actually e-mailed me to let me know I was on their rolls... Ask and ye shall receive, I guess! Thanks guys & gals!!!

So onto the additions!

1. My Reputo. A pro-capitalism blog. Gotta love it. From the header: "I am an unabashed capitalist! I believe that government should have limited powers. Most importantly, I believe that individuals should help their fellow man." I grok this.

2. Asphyxiated Emancipation. Reading through AE's blog, I found myself nodding in agreement on more than one occasion. Don't know who that reflects more on... *g* AE's a commenter and an eater of fire - I believe he means that literally as opposed to just the insanely hot habaƱero peppers I enjoy...

3. Straight from the Snark's Mouth. Snarky writes this while introducing your humble scribe to her blogroll: "A gun nut, a father, a husband, a biker, an all around good guy who seems like he might just have a short fuse... I agree with everything he says, ESPECIALLY considering idiots on the road. His Road Rage posts keep my sides splitting while simultaneously cursing stupid drivers. Also worth noting are his Friday Fun posts about cars and Friday Gun Pr0n. Can't go wrong." Yeah. Flattery will get you everywhere...

4. The Next Chapter. Found this one through a Sitemeter trackback. First thing I spotted was "Pray for peace" and started to wonder, then saw the "Prepare for war" right under it. Followed by the Nuge for President and Sarah Pac banners, and knew it was okay...



Welcome aboard everyone!

And, as always, especially since it seems to be working...
I run a reciprocal blogroll here at MArooned. If you like my insane scribbling writing enough to add me to your blogroll, tell me about it - I'm quite happy to return the favor. But I can't do it if I don't know about it! So leave me a note in comments; shoot me an e-mail (contact info's around here somewhere); catch me on Google chat or Facebook; heck, anything short of writing your blog name on a piece of paper and hucking it through my window tied to a rock works... :)

That is all.

2 comments:

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

Heh. Lookit that, I'm hangin' out with the cool kids. I hope they don't ditch me...

Glad you liked my blog, Jay. Been trying to post more often.

Z@X said...

Thanks for the add to your blogroll. Very much appreciated.

Zack