Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wow...

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that stopped by to comment on my blogiversary yesterday.

So, thanks Tam, Sebastian, Brigid (whose comment actually made it onto the "What others are saying about me section!), Borepatch, Firearms & Freedom, (a fellow 3/13'r!), Rustmeister, Robb, and everyone else who stopped by to say congrats*.

Or called me crazy. Guess I should be used to that by now...

Thanks everyone!!!

That is all.

*(Apologies if you linked and I missed it; I went by what Blogger said linked here and I know not everything gets picked up, sorry...)

8 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

Hey, happy belated Blogiversary, Jay!

I'll bring your present in a week or so.

Old NFO said...

Belated congrats here too... Been on the road WAY too much lately.

Jay G said...

Heh. Lookin' forward to it, AD.

Just made the reservation for our little group at the restaurant. You'll like it - generous portions, great cuts of steak, and plastic cows and a neon cactus overlooking US Route 1. Ah, ambience...

Old NFO,

Thanks!

TOTWTYTR said...

Belated Blogiversary, JayG. Been tied up playing medical advocate for Mom, going to a funeral (not Mom), and with "life" in general.

I need a vacation.

Anonymous said...

Should see you in a week --And that was how many posts???

Keep up the good work!

Haven't been to the Hilltop in years.

Carteach said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!

Ain't the internet great? In the old days, you just would have been that Whacko up the street. Now you are representing your whole state!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late in my congratulations on reaching your 2 year Blogaversary!

Jay G said...

Oh heck, Carteach0, I'm *still* "that wacko up the street" - it's not often you see a Gadsden flag flying from a house in MA... ;)

Thanks again, everyone!