Wednesday, April 22, 2009

YHGTBSM, Literally...

Teen soils self after deputy surprises him
CENTERVILLE — A teenager suspected of car burglary was so surprised when he opened a car door to find a police officer sitting inside that he messed his pants, police said.
I have to admit - this was the single greatest thing I read yesterday. What a birthday present - a story involving a stupid criminal getting caught in the act AND embarrassing himself at the same time. I can only hope that this young man now has a colorful new nickname "in the hood", something along the lines of "Mr. Crappy Pants" or "Adolf Shitler"...

{gigglesnort}

That is all.

Special thanks to alert reader merlin for sending me the link to this craptastic story!

4 comments:

Carteach said...

Ha.... now that is a fitting end for the young man.

agg79 said...

Now that is one bad ass dude.
Bet he had lots of fun in the lockup.

Robb Allen said...

Adolph Shitler!!! I'm cracking up over here!

Bob S. said...

New nickname - Crap Burglar.

Adolph Shitler-- Now I don't care who you are, that's funny.