Monday, January 24, 2011

Hittin' the Road...

Gonna be out of town for the next couple of days, with only sporadic internet access. I've got a couple posts in the pipeline, but figured this was an excellent chance to shamelessly beg for fodder see what folks might be interested in reading about - other than rants about how stupid people are in the snow, of course (those I need no help generating - there's imbeciles by the gross here). I've got a handful of ideas, and should be able to check in at night, but if I got a handful of ideas for each day (tomorrow through Thursday) that'd be even better...

What weighty topics would y'all like to see addressed here at MArooned?

That is all.

4 comments:

Mike W. said...

Chili - Beans or no beans?

Wally said...

I will do my best to get you an overdue gun pr0n submission.

Old NFO said...

Travel Safe...

Anonymous said...

Here's a good one (first time poster) JayG is driving is infamous Dodge and happens to be the first on a multiple car pile up, so much so, debris is still settling. We believe Jay carries a first aid kit (right) and is the son of a retired policeman what is Jay prepared to do?