Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ten Second Blogger Dinner Update...

Just a reminder that tomorrow night at 8 PM we'll all be gathering at Carrabba's in Peabody for a late-night dinner with the one, the only Ambulance Driver. We can chat at the dinner about a shoot, but since I will be unable to attend (grumble), the specifics will have to be worked out with interested parties who have the time off. The link has directions to Carrabba's, but it's real easy to find, right off Route 1 North just before the 128 split-off.

Good food, good company, what more could you want?

That is all.

UPDATE: SCI-FI deserves a big round of applause for calling around and securing the location. He advises that we arrive promptly at 8...

6 comments:

Old NFO said...

Y'all have fun!

libertyman said...

Errr, guys -- the website says they close at 9PM on Sundays -- Will we have enough time, if they really mean it??

Jay G said...

We'll have plenty of time. SCI-FI knows people... :)

Besides, there's plenty of places open later if folks want to chat. I'll be heading back to work after a week out, so I'll want to be home on the earlier side anyways.

Weer'd Beard said...

Are we not hitting Harvard sportsman on Monday?

Jay G said...

If TheFaz will sponsor a group, yes. I was unable to get the day off, so I can't arrange a shooting event. :(

Anonymous said...

Jay G,
I would like to thank you and everyone at the dinner for including me in your outing as if I were some long lost friend, instead of the random guy that happened to follow a few of your blogs. I had a great time, and am sorry I had to leave so early in the evening. I will have to try to make it for the whole dinner at the next meetup.

Thanks again,
Kyle