Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spotted at the Local B&N...

(sorry about the lousy cellphone pic...)

Yes, that is the official Larry Correia section in a Massachusetts bookstore. Monster Hunter! In Massachusetts!!! It's a series about a renegade group of take-charge, do-it-yourself survivors who most certainly do not "discourage self-help". I'm surprised there's not a five day waiting period to buy Monster Hunter books - at the very least, I'd think you have to show your LTR (License to Read)...

Wonder if this means Larry's gonna do a book signing in Boston?

That is all.

3 comments:

Hans said...

well, hell, I'm in New Jersey and both of my B&Ns have had them since general release.

Maura said...

Thanks for the recommend; I'm always looking for a good series to read.

rick said...

There was a Facebook meme last week for National Book Week where users grabbed a book near at hand and posed the 5th sentence from page 56 without identifying the book. Well, MHI was closest at hand, and I posted the sentence from it. Within minutes, Larry C had replied with a laugh that he knew that book. I was thrilled - what a mensch. Hey, I'm a fan, you know?