Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reminder!

You still have 23 days to put me over the top in the Kilted to Kick Cancer Fundraising Challenge put together by Ambulance Driver. Remember my pledge?

If folks make contributions through this blog that put MArooned into the top three, I'll find an actual skirt to wear...You heard that correctly. Put MArooned over the top, Jay G. wears a skirt.

Donations can be made at www.pcf.org/kilted7 or my Kilted to Kick Cancer Team Page. Put me in the top three. I'll pick out the prettiest skirt to wear...

Whether you want to see my sculpted calves or not, please consider donating to help prostate cancer research. Please.

That is all.

3 comments:

Irish said...

Done. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll make you a skirt if you can't find just the right one to show off your legs lol

B

Jay G said...

Thanks, PISSED.

B, I may have to take you up on that offer - you can't make a kilt, can you?

:D