Sunday, November 27, 2011

For My TN Readers...

Dennis wants y'all to be aware that his fine holsters are now available in TN stores!

Austins Tennessee Firearms, located at 154-A Talmeda Road in Oak Ridge, TN is now carrying a limited supply of Dragon Leatherworks holsters, as per Dennis:
They only have about 4 Samples in store (3 DL Classics and one Talon with full window python skin) and as I can make more samples, their in-store demo stock will get bigger.
If you're in the Oak Ridge area and have been hankering for one of these fine holsters, swing in and take one home!

That is all.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That is great news for Dennis!

RipRip said...

Thanks for making up my mind J. I was looking for a holster for my new SR9c and had looked at Dennis's site before. Came back here yesterday to find an old post with a link to his site and bam right at the top. Ordered a Quantum!