Monday, January 30, 2012

And In More Holster News...

Another holster manufacturer familiar to MArooned is reviewed over at Shooting Illustrated.

Bob Owens takes a look at the new Quantum holster available from Dragon Leatherworks. The Quantum - which is both an IWB *and* an OWB holster - receives a favorable review for the high quality worksmanship and functionality. Which you already know if you read anything I've written about any of the holsters from Dragon Leatherworks, but it's always good to see that others agree with my assessment.

Congrats on the review, Dennis!

That is all.

3 comments:

DaddyBear said...

Yep, Dennis does excellent work. I need to talk to him about a holster for my Model 13.

Old NFO said...

Yep, congrats to him! :-)

Skip said...

I got a Fugly from him that had a small prob that the shield did not cover my extended beavertail and it dug into my 'love handles'.
One phone call and a new holster arrived, gratis, which I wear sixteen hours a day. Ain't purty, but it is concealed right?
One hand reholster is easy, trigger is covered, and the safety on the 1911 is easy to check.
Whats not to like?