Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Important Safety Tip

Don't cheat on your wife if she's a state forensic scientist.
LANSING, Mich. - A state forensics scientist who said she tested her husband’s underwear for DNA to determine if he was cheating on her has been fired.

Ann Chamberlain of Okemos testified in a March 7 divorce hearing that she ran the test last September on the underwear of Charles Gordon Jr. Asked by his attorney what she found, she answered: “Another female. It wasn’t me.”

I'll wager that the sting of losing her job is lessened mightily by hoisting Don Juan on his own soiled undergarments...

2 comments:

Tam said...

As long as she was off the clock, what was the problem?

Jay G said...

From the article:

"State police policies dealing with the care and use of property state that “department supplies, materials or equipment shall not be used for any non-duty or non-department purpose.”"

Not saying I agree with it, mind you, but that is the policy.

I would wager that it's in place to prevent employees from running drug and/or ethanol tests on their loved ones.

I'd wager AD or Babs could chime in with stories here; I have my own, but since I don't want to get Mrs. G. in trouble for HIPAA, I'll keep my fool mouth shut... ;)