Monday, July 21, 2008

Blogroll Additions...

Time to add all the participants in the 2008 Northeast Bloggershoot (who aren't already there) and to add more names to the list of "Bloggers I've Met"...

New to the blogroll:

Ted over at Borepatch. He gets the first slot for the LaLa video and also for being the first to send me pictures... He's also responsible for a whole new category, one that I never thought I'd get to add: Blog-children. Apparently my insane feces flinging here inspired him to start his own blog (I would guess under the auspices of "Hell, if this retarded chimp can do it, anyone can")...

Lissa at Looking for Lissa is second, because she posted an awesome review of her experience at the bloggershoot from a quasi-newbie perspective.

And finally, my co-pilot (ahem) Weer'd Beard over at Weer'd World Arrrr. With any kind of luck, I'll have my review up before his, so I won't be the last...

Welcome aboard, everyone, and get ready for the awesome stat-boosting power that is a MAroon-a-lanche (says Jay, choking back large, moist, horse-like snorts of laughter...)

Marko, Liberty, and JD have also been added to the Bloggers I've Met section.

That is all.

No comments: